Field Trip 2015
No Coast Craft-o-Rama Takes a Field Trip! 2015 Outdoor show
For our fourth warm-weather No Coast Craft-o-Rama, we are once again joining forces with Silverwood Park to host a craft show in conjunction with the famous, fabulous Field Trip!
Date: Saturday, September 19, 11am-5pm
Place: Silverwood Park, St. Anthony, MN
It will be everything our holiday show is – and more! More music, more arts activities, more warmth and sunshine for sure! This outdoor show takes place at the arts-focused Silverwood Park, an awesome setting for a crafts show. We look forward to seeing you there!
The full schedule can be found on the Three Rivers Park District website!
About Field Trip
No permission slips necessary for this field trip! Silverwood Park and No Coast Craft-o-Rama are teaming up for a day of art, craft, music and creative play. Art and nature merge in a grand spectacle for summer’s last stand! Activities to enjoy and participate in throughout the day include –
- Take in an outdoor exhibition of public sculpture;
- Shop for the latest and greatest from independent local and regional artisans;
- Take a hike with a park naturalist;
- Try your own creative hand at drawing or collaborative art-making;
- Observe demonstrations by professional artists;
- Learn creative fort construction;
- Play with a giant parachute;
- Listen to poetry readings by local authors;
- Enjoy outdoor performances in the park’s natural amphitheater throughout the day.
The gallery will feature work by local artists in a celebration of art and nature. Stay for a while or spend the entire day playing at the park. Pack a picnic, relax on a blanket, and celebrate our local artistic and artisanal community in this natural setting. Wine and beer allowed; no kegs or hard alcohol. Check out the concert schedule and detailed event itinerary online. Free. Ages: All.
About Silverwood Park
Part of the Three Rivers Park District, Silverwood is nestled between St. Paul and Minneapolis in St. Anthony. This 120-acre urban oasis has an arts and environmental focus, offering nature inspired arts programming, gallery exhibitions, an amphitheater, and multiple outdoor sculpture installation areas.